Model school Admission Test - 2015
Class - IV
Telugu, Mathematics, Environmental Studies & English
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
(Read the instructions carefully before answering questions)
- This question paper consists of 100 questions in four sections. 1 mark for each question.
- Section-1: Telugu : Question No. 1 25; Section-2: Maths: Question No. 26 to 50; Section-3: Environmental Studies : Question No. 51-75; and Section-4 : English : Qustion No. 76 to 100.
- Each question consists of four multiple choice answers. Candidates should opt any one answer for each question.
- Answer to be written with blue/black ball pen only.
- Answer to be written in the bracket provided to each question.
- Over-writing, correction, using white fluid will not be considered for valuation.
- Candidates have to attend with their own writing pad and pen.
- After the completion of the examination, candidates have to handover the answered question paper to the room-invigilator.
- Candidate should ensure that invigilator has signed his signature on the space provided on Question Paper.
- Electronic gadgets like Cell phone, Pager, Calculator, Electronic Watches, Bluetooth, Electronic pens, head phones, Ear phones, Mathematical tables and Log tables are not allowed into the examination hall.
|1||Instructions to Candidates||----------||Get PDF file|
|2||Telugu||Section-1||Get PDF file|
|3||Mathematics||Section-2||Get PDF file|
|4||Environmental Studies||Section-3||Get PDF file|
|5||English||Section-4||Get PDF file|